MHL Counselling Questions About Counselling & Therapy
Individuals, Couples or Adults over 18yrs old, regardless of culture, disability, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
At my offices – M.H.L Licensed Counsellor, Community House, South Street, Bromley, BR1 1RH
Click here to view map
Fees for counselling provided by MHL can be found on the fees page. Low cost options are available and dependant on circumstance.
Once you have had an initial consultation you would then normally be seen once a week on the same day each week.
Low cost counselling assistant is available for those on a low income. Please call Michelle on 07881 688 755 to enquire.
All sessions last for 50 minutes.
No, but all booked appointments are chargeable unless cancelled as laid out in the cancellation of appointments section outlined on the website and the e-mail you would have received.
All cases vary, but 6 – 8 tends to be the average number of sessions needed.
As long as you notify me by email at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time, no cost is incurred.
The following can be achieved through counselling:
- Increased Confidence
- Improved Communication
- Learn to explore relationship strengths and growth areas
- To teach partners to be more assertive and communicate better
- To allow partners to freely discuss their family of origin
- Improve sexual relationships
- Awareness of others needs
- Learn how to resolve conflict and stress.
- To be able to focus without conflict on future goals.
- Improve decision making surrounding, marriage, starting a family, getting back together.
Can’t find the answer to your question?
If you have a question please send us a message